Hoopsync Spring Travel AAU
Tryouts and Practices will be held at: 1655 Foster St. in Evanston, IL.
Free Pre-Registration Online & you receive a T-shirt. Registration at the door is $15.
6th-8th Grade Boys - Monday February 19th 6:30-8:00pm 6th-8th Grade Girls - Tuesday February 20th 6:30-8:00pm
3rd-5th Grade Girls - Thursday February 22nd 6:15-7:30pm 3rd-5th Grade Boys - Thursday February 22nd 7:45-9:00pm
9th-11th High School Girls - Monday February 26th 6:30-8:30pm 9th-11th High School Boys - February 27th 6:30-8:30pm
The registration will allow you to provide all the necessary player and contact information, sign consents and secure a spot at our Spring tryouts. Please read carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. Once you have successfully completed our registration, you will receive an email confirmation. Thanks for your interest in Hoopsync Elite Basketball!
Please let us know if you cannot make a tryout @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Players will not be able to participate in tryouts unless the registration process is completed either online or at the door. You are not required to make any payments during the registration process.
SPring Season Covers:
- Two practices a week Mon-Thurs Evenings
- Compete in 6 weekend tournaments (Sat / Sun)
- Season duration February-June
- Custom Hoopsync Uniform Package includes Home and Away (Jersey/Shorts), Hoopsync Travel Bag, Hoopsync T-Shirt and Nike Socks.
- Cost: $795
Each team will practice twice a week. Practices will be 1 hour and 30 minutes in length and not exceed 2 hours. Practice times will start as early as 6:30pm and end by 9:00pm. Each practice will consist of individual and group skill development as well as working on offensive and defensive techniques. It is important to us that your child is in a fun, competitive, and learning environment. Our coaches will place an emphasis on your child's overall development and preparing them for in game situations. We strive to build mentally and physically strong young athletes.
*There will be NO Practice during the Week of Spring break (March 26th- April 1st) and Memorial Day, May 28th.
- Full Payment: Submit a total of $795 (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Checks are accepted). If paying in person please make checks payable to Hoopsync Athletics.
- Payment Plan (3 Payments): There will be 3 installments of $265. You will receive and email for payment due dates. The 2nd payment will be due two weeks after the initial payment. The remaining balance will be due two weeks after the 2nd payment. *Please Note: The first and second payment are due before your childs first tournament game. There is a 5% discount for 2 or more siblings.
Our older players will have opportunities to compete at NCAA Certified events and have the opportunity to play in front of collegiate coaches and various scouting services. For more information on recruiting film and how we can get your child's information to coaches please contact us to learn more.