Hoopsync Summer Travel AAU
Summer Season Covers:
- 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade Boys and Girls Cost: $450 New Players $550
- 6th-8th Boys and Girls Cost: $615 Returners $715 New Players
- 10th-11th High School Boys Cost: $615 Returners $715 New Players
- Two practices a week Mon-Thurs Evenings
- Compete in 4 weekend tournaments (Sat / Sun)
- Season duration June-July
- Custom Hoopsync Uniform Package includes White Home and Red Away (Jersey/Shorts), Hoopsync Travel Bag, Hoopsync T-Shirt and Nike Socks.
- If you have any issues with pricing please let us know and we will do our best to work with you.
The registration will allow you to provide all the necessary player and contact information and sign consents. Please read carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. Thanks for your interest in Hoopsync Elite Basketball!
Please let us know if you cannot make a practice @ email@example.com
Please Note: Players will not be able to participate in games unless the registration process is completed. You are not required to make any payments during the registration process.
Practices will be held in Evanston or Wilmette, IL.
Each team will practice twice a week. Practices will be anywhere from 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes in length. Practice times will start as early as 6:00pm and end as late as 9:00pm. Each practice will consist of individual and group skill development as well as working on offensive and defensive techniques. It is important to us that your child is in a fun, competitive, and learning environment. Our coaches will place an emphasis on your child's overall development and preparing them for in game situations. We strive to build mentally and physically strong young athletes.
- Full Payment: Submit a total payment (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Checks are accepted). If paying in person please make checks payable to Hoopsync Athletics.
- Payment Plan (3 Payments): There will be 3 installment payments. You will receive an email for payment due dates. The 2nd payment will be due two weeks after the initial payment. The remaining balance will be due two weeks after the 2nd payment. *Please Note: The first and second payment are due before your childs first tournament games. There is a 10% discount for 2 or more siblings.
Our older players will have opportunities to compete at NCAA Certified events and have the opportunity to play in front of collegiate coaches and various scouting services. For more information on recruiting film and how we can get your child's information to coaches please contact us to learn more.