Hoopsync Spring Travel AAU
SPring Season Covers:
- 4th & 5th Grade Boys and Girls Cost: $615
- 6th-8th Boys and Girls Cost: $795
- Two practices a week Mon-Thurs Evenings
- Compete in 6 weekend tournaments (Sat / Sun)
- Season duration March-June
- Custom Hoopsync Uniform Package includes White Home and Red Away (Jersey/Shorts), Hoopsync Travel Bag, Hoopsync T-Shirt and Nike Socks.
- If you have any issues with pricing please let us know and we will do our best to work with you.
The registration will allow you to provide all the necessary player and contact information and sign consents. Please read carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately. Thanks for your interest in Hoopsync Elite Basketball!
Please let us know if you cannot make a practice @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Players will not be able to participate in games unless the registration process is completed. You are not required to make any payments during the registration process.
Practices will be held @ 1655 Foster St. in Evanston, IL.
Each team will practice twice a week. Practices will be 1 hour and 30 minutes in length and not exceed 2 hours. Practice times will start as early as 6:00pm and end by 9:00pm. Each practice will consist of individual and group skill development as well as working on offensive and defensive techniques. It is important to us that your child is in a fun, competitive, and learning environment. Our coaches will place an emphasis on your child's overall development and preparing them for in game situations. We strive to build mentally and physically strong young athletes.
*There will be NO Practice on Memorial Day, May 28th.
- Full Payment: Submit a total payment (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and Checks are accepted). If paying in person please make checks payable to Hoopsync Athletics.
- Payment Plan (3 Payments): There will be 3 installment payments. You will receive an email for payment due dates. The 2nd payment will be due two weeks after the initial payment. The remaining balance will be due two weeks after the 2nd payment. *Please Note: The first and second payment are due before your childs first tournament games. There is a 5% discount for 2 or more siblings.
Our older players will have opportunities to compete at NCAA Certified events and have the opportunity to play in front of collegiate coaches and various scouting services. For more information on recruiting film and how we can get your child's information to coaches please contact us to learn more.